I’ve found you the ultimate deal to escape the rainy days of December, with this amazing 1 week trip to the beautiful Canary island – Lanzarote. TUI are offering this superb holiday including transfers and your personal self-catered apartment which really gives you a homely feeling. The lovely hotel boasts an impressive outdoor pool and is a short 250m stroll to the Blue Flag Matagorda Beach. For only £256, Christmas really has come early ;)
Winter Sunshine in Lanzarote
In December you can expect the temperature to remain at a very bearable 22°/23° which is ideal for tanning on the beach or paddling in the expansive pool. To satisfy those hunger pangs and quench your thirst, there is a pool bar on site where the friendly staff will be on hand to cater for your every desire.
When it comes to dining out in the evening or perhaps you fancy an ice-cream in the afternoon, Puerto del Carmen boasts a wide range of bars and restaurants, featuring traditional Canarian dishes. I strongly recommend trying your hand at windsurfing as this is one of Lanzarote’s highlights and especially in December the winds are primed for adrenaline-pumping surfing!
If this sounds like your cup of tea, then just click on any of the links!
- Winter Sunshine in Lanzarote: 1 Week in Fantastic Self-Catered Apartment incl. Luggage, Transfers & Return Flights only £256
- Provider: TUI
- Travel period: 13/12/2018 – 20/12/2018
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Departure airport: London Gatwick
- Destination airport: Lanzarote
- Airline: TUI
- Hotel: San Marcial Apartments
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Puerto del Carmen, 250 metres from Matagorda Beach
- Meals: Self-catering
- Airport transfer: pick-up and drop-off between airport and hotel included
- Holiday is ATOL protected by TUI
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £256 per person based on two adults sharing