Is Morocco still on your bucket list? I can guarantee you will love this beautiful country when you come and visit. Grab this lovely Agadir getaway from TravelSupermarket in January which will bring you to this coastal city for seven nights of sunshine.
Agadir Getaway in January
Your hotel is the Bo Hotel, which is close to the coast and offers amazing views out to the Atlantic Ocean. You’re just a five-minute walk from the beach, and the downtown area of Sonaba Founty is a ten-minute walk from the hotel. Your lovely apartment is catered with free Wi-Fi, a little kitchenette where you can make some tasty snacks, and black out drapes for a peaceful night’s sleep.
There’s lots of wonderful amenities close by. You can tuck into some lovely Italian food in Luigi’s Restaurant on site, or head out a little further. There are lots of restaurants closeby with plenty of options. You can choose from sushi, Italian, or Mediterranean and tapas. You can book this lovely break with the links I’ve provided below!
Book this deal by following the links below!
- Agadir Getaway in January: Week Long Stay in Lovely Hotel with Return Flights from London £135
- Provider: Travel Supermarket
- Travel period: 05/01/2019 – 12/01/2019
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Departure airport: London Stansted
- Destination airport: Agadir
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Bo Hotel
- Score: 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: five minute walk from the beach
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfer: not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Travel insurance: Compare prices here
- Price only £130 per person based on two adults sharing