One of the best cities for a break is awaiting your arrival! Book a December Amsterdam city trip and immerse yourself in this amazing city.
Amsterdam city trip in December
With this Opodo deal I found, you’ll be staying for two nights in the comfort of the Mercure Hotel Amsterdam South, which is in the south of the city as the name would suggest. Schiphol Airport is close by, and while it may be a little out of the city centre, it’s still dead easy to get around thanks to the city’s brilliant public transport. You can also hire a bike from the hotel – after all, this is Amsterdam!
The hotel is a wonderful oasis of calm in this vibrant city. It’s wonderful and contemporary, with Wi-Fi available in each room, a cable TV for extra entertainment, and a mini fridge. The en suite has lovely complimentary toiletries for you to lather up and treat yourself. As well as that, there’s a lovely park behind the hotel where you can stroll around, or chill out.
Sounds like the break for you? Then book with the link below, and scroll down until you find the hotel I’ve mentioned here.
- Amsterdam City Trip: 2 Nights in Wonderful Hotel with Flights from London included £128
- Provider: Opodo
- Travel period: 10/12/2018 – 12/12/2018
- Alternative dates:
- 02/12/2018 – 04/12/2018: £132
- 03/12/2018 – 05/12/2018: £136
- 06/12/2018 – 08/12/2018: £145
- 12/12/2018 – 14/12/2018: £138
- 13/12/2018 – 15/12/2018: £138
- 17/12/2018 – 19/12/2018: £133
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Departure airport: London Luton
- Destination airport: Schipol
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Mercure Hotel Amsterdam South
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: South Amsterdam
- Meals: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Travel insurance: Compare prices here
- Price only £128 per person based on two adults sharing