I love a little getaway to Spain for some R&R in the sunshine. This lovely Benidorm getaway I spotted on Expedia is the ideal sneakway in early November to escape those grey and dreary winter days.
November Benidorm Getaway
Your hotel is the lovely Pierre & Vacances Benidorm Levante. This great aparthotel is about a 15 minute walk from the beach, and there’s no better way to wake up every morning than by taking a splash in the sea, is there? Don’t stress if you don’t feel like heading to the beach every morning, as the hotel also has an outdoor pool for you to take a dip in. Your apartment is bright, cosy, comes with air conditioning in case those Costa Blanca days get a bit heated, and you can also chill out on the balcony together with a lovely glass of Cava.
Benidorm has just so much to keep you entertained. Head to the Aqualandia Water Park for some excitement in a beautiful surrounding. The same can definitely be said for Terra Mitica Theme Park. The beaches are, of course, ideal for lazing about on and catching some last gasp rays. There’s plenty of entertainment options in the vicinity of your hotel, and lots of restaurants there to keep your belly full and happy. Book your break with the links below!
- Wonderful Benidorm Getaway: 5 Night Stay in Modern Apartments with Flights from Stansted £119
- Provider: Expedia
- Travel period: 08/11/2018 – 13/11/2018
- Length of stay: 5 nights
- Departure airport: London Stansted
- Destination airport: Alicante
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Pierre & Vacances Benidorm Levante
- Score: 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: 15 minute walk from the beach
- Meals: self catering
- Airport transfer: not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: only £119 per person based on two adults sharing