Blink and you’ll miss this wonderful Carcassonne city break. 3 nights in a terrific aparthotel with flights from Manchester included for just £137pp. I found this deal for you on Trivago and My Flight Finder. Read on to find out more about your trip!
Wonderful Carcassonne City Break
You’ll be staying right in the thick of it in the Adonis Carcassonne – Residence La Barbacane. This aparthotel is a stone throw away from the ancient city fortifications, you can even see them from certain rooms! Each room has a flat screen tv, bathroom with tub and kitchenette for cooking. Its great value at this price.
There are plenty of restaurants in this medieval walled city, one of the most well-preserved fortifications in France. I really recommend taking a little stroll along the Canal du Midi if you want to see something out of a fairy tale. You can also get some fantastic photographs taken of the fortress skyline from Pont Neuf.
- Wonderful Carcassonne City Break: 3nts in Lovely Medieval City Aparthotel with Manchester Flights only £137pp
- Provider: Trivago and My Flight Finder
- Travel period: 19/10/2018 – 22/10/2018
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Departure airport: Manchester
- Destination airport: Carcassonne
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Adonis Carcassonne – Residence la Barbacane
- Score: 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Meals: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not Included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £137 per person based on two adults sharing