I love the Costa Brava, have you ever been? If not, then you are seriously missing out, let me tell you! I’ve found the perfect way for you to get to know this holiday paradise, with a gorgeous hotel I saw on Voyage Privé!
Take a break to the Costa Brava!
I’ve found for you a wonderful getaway! Your hotel will be the 4* Evenia Olympic Park which has a great 4/5 TripAdvisor rating. So I just know you will love this hotel so much. It’s the best place to relax, with lots of pools, a spa, and so much more available to you to help you relax into your holiday! What better way to unwind than with a drink at the bar, or with a spa treatment? I can think of nothing better. You’re on a full board basis, so your meals are totally taken care of here. Time to try out some amazing Spanish cuisines, like paella. It’s delicious! When you’ve got your dinner eaten, then you can head on the town and soak in the nightlife. Then, wake up tomorrow and start again!
I found this fantastic holiday on Voyage Privé so be sure that you book with them directly! Remember that after clicking the link you have to create a Voyage Prive account if you do not have one already, and then sign in to view the deal!
- Costa Brava: 2 Night Minibreak with Full Board 4* Hotel, Drinks & Flights from £138 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Voyage Privé
- Travel dates: 15 – 17 May 2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Airport of departure: London or Bristol
- Alternative airports: Manchester, Edinburgh, Birmingham, Glasgow, Liverpool, Newcastle, Belfast, Leeds, East Midlandsw
- Airline: Norwegian and Vueling Airlines (at time of publication)
- Hotel: 4* Evenia Olympic Park
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: approx. miles from city centre
- Destination: Costa Brava, Spain
- Board: full board
- Airport transfer not included.
- Prices vary depending on departure airport, length of stay, and date of travel.
- Price: only £138 per person based on 2 adults sharing