Finding a great deal in Florence can be hard because its a popular, must-see city in a fairly compact space, but I accepted the challenge and managed to find you a brilliant deal on Voyage Prive! Stroll through this exquisite city and discover the hidden secrets that lurk behind each turn!
Wonderful Florence City Break
The 4* Hotel Cellai boasts excellent reviews and has been awarded a Certificate of Excellence, so rest-assured your city break will be unparalleled! Revel in the city views from the Garibaldi lounge and terrace, and let the Tuscan interior design take over as you stay an opulent Superior room.
History and art aficionados will be in their element on this trip. Your luxury hotel is based close to the lively San Lorenzo Market, an impressive glass building, where locals gather to buy artisan cheese, meats and wines. A must-see is David by Michelangelo which can be found at the Galleria dell’Accademia. Of course, you can’t visit Florence and miss the Duomo, this is the signature dome designed by Brunelleschi.
If the sun is out, stride along the River Arno, which cuts through the oldest part of the city, and be sure to pick-up some hand-made jewellery from one of the little stalls lining the Ponte Vecchio Bridge.
If Florence has charmed you, click any of the links to proceed with the booking. Have a great trip :)
- Wonderful Florence City Break: 2 nights in 4* Luxury Hotel incl. Breakfast, Bottle of Prosecco upon Arrival, Afternoon Tea & Flights, just £165
- Provider: Voyage Prive
- Travel period: Multiple dates available from now till Feb. 2019
- December cheapest month (sample dates: 01/12/2018 – 03/12/2018)
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Departure airport: Gatwick
- Destination airport: Pisa Gal Galilei
- Airline: EasyJet
- Hotel: Hotel Cellai 4*
- Score: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: central
- Meals: Breakfast
- Airport transfer: not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £165 per person based on two adults sharing (includes £15 booking fee)