Escape your daily routine with this delightful break to Genoa and wile the days away discovering the fishing villages, tiny alleyways, hidden piazzas and Medieval charm this destination has to offer! I’ve managed to put this deal together using Trivago and my Flight Finder, so be sure to snap it up!
Wonderful Genoa Getaway
The Nuovo Nord Hotel has a fantastic location, just a stone’s throw from the heart of Genoa, so visiting the main square, Piazza de Ferrari will be easy. Admire the grandeur of Cattedrale di San Lorenzo, whilst marvelling at the bronze fountain that sits proudly in front! Given your ideal old town location, I recommend just losing yourself in the labyrinth of cobbled-stone alleyways that are ripe for exploration! You will be spoilt for choice when it comes to choosing a cafe or gelato shop!
Why not take a train ride to the cute pastel-coloured fishing village of Boccadasse where you can stroll along the pebble beach with your partner. Find a cute bar by the sea to enjoy an aperitif and watch the glimmering sunset. Top tip: visit the lovely Caffetteria Lomellini for a classic espresso and pastry, and watch la dolce vita unfold in front of your eyes!
If this sounds like an alluring Italian treat, just follow the links to book the deal! Ciao :)
- Wonderful Genoa Getaway: 3 nights in Great Hotel in Central Location & Flights only £124
- Provider: Trivago & Flight Finder
- Travel period: 10/11/2018 – 13/11/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Stansted
- Destination airport: Genoa
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Nuovo Nord
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: central
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfer: not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £124 per person based on two adults sharing