I’ve found a fantastic getaway for you in December 2018! Trust me, just before Christmas is the best time for a getaway because you have a little break from all the manic rush that happens just before the holiday season. You’re going to need it!
Break away to Paphos this December
I found a lovely hotel for you to stay on in the great resort of Paphos, which is on the western side of the island of Cyprus. You will stay in the 3* Club St George Resort, which has a 3.5/5 TripAdvisor rating. The hotel is in a quiet location just outside the town, but you’re also close enough that you can experience all the fun and excitement that Paphos town has to offer. If you want to go for a dip, don’t worry if you feel it’s a little chilly. There’s a great indoor pool which is heated, and there’s also a whirlpool where you can chill out. Want some real relaxation? Head for the spa on site. The perfect place to relax, huh? If you don’t feel up to the journey into town every night, then why not grab a meal at the hotel’s restaurant?
I found this getaway over on Loveholidays so be sure you have booked with them directly!
- Paphos: 7 night stay in Fantastic Hotel with Return Flights from £150 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Loveholidays
- Travel dates: 3 – 10 December 2018
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Airport of departure: London Luton
- Alternative airports: Bournemouth, London Gatwick,
- Airline: easyJet
- Hotel: 3* Club St George Resort
- Rating: 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Paphos
- Destination: Cyprus
- Board: self catering
- Hand luggage only included
- Airport transfer not included.
- Prices vary depending on departure airport, length of stay, and date of travel.
- Price: only £150 per person based on 2 adults sharing