I’m really feeling Iceland fever at the moment! You should also enjoy the sights of this beautiful country, and this fantastic Iceland holiday really is the best way to do so. A wonderful hotel, breakfast included, flights, and of course tours to see the infamous Northern Lights?!
Grab an Iceland holiday
With this getaway you’ll stay in the lovely Icelandair Hotel Reykjavik Natura, which is a fabulous boutique hotel in one of Reykjavik’s most eco-friendly areas. Your hotel really is a zen spot – there’s a lovely yoga room, a spa for serenity, and exciting weekly events such as beer tasting and movie nights. Doesn’t it just feel like the perfect home away from home? You can also enjoy a delicious breakfast daily before you head off to explore the area.
With this wonderful break you also have two fantastic tours to look forward to. You can visit the Golden Circle and the world famous Northern Lights. There are some other tours available on the tour, and the longer you stay the more options you have for your tours. Don’t forget, I also have a wonderful competition running on my Instagram where you could win a trip to see the Northern Lights too!
Book this break with the links I’ve provided below! Don’t forget, after clicking the link you must create a Voyage Prive account if you don‘t have one already, and then sign in to view the deal!
- Wonderful Iceland Holiday: 3 Night Stay in Well Rated 4* Hotel with Breakfast, Discount at Selected Restaurants, Tours and Flights £353
- Provider: Voyage Prive
- Travel period: 09/12/2018 – 12/12/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: London Luton
- Other departure airports are also available.
- Destination airport: Reykjavik Keflavik
- Airline: Wizz Air
- Hotel: Icelandair Hotel Reykjavik Natura
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: close to Reyjkavik Airport
- Meals: breakfast included
- 15% discount at selected restaurants across the city:
- SATT at Icelandair hotel Reykjavik Natura
- VOX at Hilton Reykjavik
- Slippbarinn at Icelandair hotel Reykjavik Marina
- Geiri Smart at Canopy Reykjavik
- Airport transfer: not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Travel insurance: Compare prices here
- Price only £353 per person based on two adults sharing