Are you craving an escape this November? Then I can’t recommend this Innsbruck getaway more!
You’ll stay in the very lovely Torri di Seefeld, which you’ll find in the town of Seefeld in Tirol. Ski lovers, you’re in luck. The hotel isn’t too far from two great ski slopes, so be sure you bring your board and snow shoes with you on this trip! If skiing isn’t your thing and you just want to relax, fear not. The hotel also has a gym for keeping fit off the snow. There’s also a fantastic spa with a sauna and a steam bath for relaxing after a day exploring or on the slopes.
The town has some really great options to keep you entertained. Lots of restaurants dot the roads, and there’s a hamburger joint next door to the hotel. It has a full 5/5 TripAdvisor rating, so you know this is going to be a great burger. Definitely one to check out! You can also try out some traditional Austrian food, or opt to stay safe and familiar with pizzerias and Italian restaurants close by in the town. Book your break with the links I’ve provided below! On the provider’s page, you can also choose to depart on Sunday 11/11/2018 for the same price!
- Innsbruck Getaway in November: 4 Nights in the Austrian City with 4* Hotel and Flights from London £163
- Provider: Travel Supermarket
- Travel period: 09/11/2018 – 13/11/2018
- Length of stay: 4 nights
- Departure airport: London Heathrow
- Destination airport: Innsbruck
- Airline: British Airways
- Hotel: Torri di Seefeld
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Seefeld in Tirol
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfer: not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Travel insurance: Compare prices here
- Price only £163 per person based on two adults sharing