Poland is a country teeming with plenty of history, art and delicious food! If you’re ready to learn more about this amazing country, then check out this wonderful Krakow break from Voyage Privé.
Wonderful Krakow Break
Getting around Krakow and taking in the sights will be a breeze! The gorgeous Avena Boutique Hotel is a four-star hotel set in a historic townhouse. You’ll be treated to a complimentary breakfast each morning before heading out to see the city’s nearby sights.
You’ll have a delightful time hitting up the city’s Christmas market. Krakow is a city that has a great mix of history and culture! Visit the central square, Rynek Glowny, and pick up some sweets, handmade goods or just enjoy the mulled wine. This is really one of the most beautiful cities in Europe. Since you’re here for three nights, there are a couple of great landmarks that are well worth checking out including Wawel Castle, the Rynek underground or the haunting Schindler’s factory.
Book this deal by finding dates that suit you best!
Cheapest London dates:
15/01/2019 – 18/01/2019 (£140)
19/03/2019 – 22/03/2019 (£132)
20/03/2019 – 23/03/2019 (£138)
Cheapest Edinburgh dates
28/02/2019 – 31/01/2019 (£144)
05/02/2019 – 08/02/2019 (£158)
11/03/2019 – 14/03/2019 (£154)
- Wonderful Krakow Break: 3 Nights in 4* Boutique Hotel Incl. Flights, Breakfast just £132
- Provider: Voyage Privé
- Length of stay:
- Destination airport: Krakow
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Avena Boutique by Artery Hotels 4*
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: ca. Miles from city centre
- Meals: Breakfast
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Travel insurance: Compare prices here
- Price only £132 per person based on two adults sharing