Have you ever been to Krakow? This beautiful city is the second largest in Poland, and it was once the seat of the Polish royal family. So, you know this is a city full of history and culture. Why not check out the scene for yourself with this wonderful getaway to the city that I found over on Wowcher. You’ll spend two nights in the city in a fab hotel in the city, be treated to breakfast each morning, and get to experience some Polish culture. What more could you want?!
Come to beautiful Krakow!
You can choose between a stay in the 3* Hotel Petrus, (4/5 on TripAdvisor & Certificate of Excellence), or the Emaus Apartments (4/5 on TripAdvisor). While you’re in the city centre, be sure you have checked out the Market Square, and there are lots of free walking tours you can join in on, too. Be sure, too, that you try out some delicious Polish foods while you’re in the city.
If you want to add some history to your stay, then you can opt to book a tour of Auschwitz Museum for an extra £30 pp. This harrowing site stands to remind us of the terror of World War 2, and while it is quite terrifying it’s also very much worth a visit. Do be sure to check it out.
I found this deal over on Wowcher so be sure you’ve booked with them directly. Enjoy your trip!
- Krakow: 2 Night Stay in Choice of Hotel, Optional Auschwitz Tour & Flights from £99 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Wowcher
- This holiday is ATOL protected
- Travel dates: valid for travel on selected dates from 20 May to 30 November 2018
- Sample dates: 13 – 15 November 2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Airport of departure: London (Stansted, Gatwick, Luton)
- Alternative airports: Manchester, Edinburgh
- Airline: budget airline
- Hotel: 3* Hotel Petrus or 3* Hotel Emaus
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence | 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Destination: Krakow, Poland
- Board: room only
- Airport transfer not included.
- Price based on two people sharing so you need to buy two vouchers
- Prices vary depending on departure airport, length of stay, and date of travel.
- Price: only £99 per person based on 2 adults sharing