Majorca is great for some sunshine. I love it for its unbeatable sunshine, sandy beaches, and of course for the relaxed atmosphere you get wherever you go! Why not come and chill out with this lovely Majorca holiday I spotted with TUI. There’s so much to love about this deal that you’ll really miss out if you don’t book it.
Grab a lovely October Majorca holiday
Your hotel is the beautiful Bellevue Minerva which is just a 15 minute walk from the closest beach. Could you imagine anything better than an evening stroll across the white sand together?! It was renovated in 2017, so you can check out the stunning new surroundings. The hotel’s location is pretty perfect. You can get to the beach easily in the morning and soak up some sun. In the evening, the hotel is just a short walk away from Alcudia’s restaurants and bars. So, no matter what you plan to do here, you’re in the most perfect spot.
The hotel is close to the Bellevue Hotel, and you can share the facilities of each property. There’s great pools in both resorts for you to splash about in, or just relax under the sun. I know you’ll have a wonderful stay here, be sure you book with the links below!
- Majorca Holiday: 5 Night Stay in All Inclusive Hotel with Flights from Gatwick, Luggage and Airport Transfers £305
- Provider: TUI
- Travel period: 14/10/2018 – 19/10/2018
- Length of stay: 5 nights
- Departure airport: London Gatwick
- Destination airport: Palma de Mallorca
- Airline: TUI Airways
- Hotel: Bellevue Minerva
- Score: 2.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: 15 minute walk from the beach
- Meals: half board
- Airport transfer: included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: only £305 per person based on two adults sharing