Don’t you deserve a little getaway before the year is out? Well, I think you do, and I’ve found the perfect Malta getaway in December. Perfect for some relaxation just before Christmas! There’s plenty of dates available for the same price, so you can get away whenever suits you.
A lovely December Malta getaway
I’ve found a cute getaway to the aptly named Paradise Bay in the north of the island of Malta. You’ll stay in the Paradise Bay Resort Hotel, which is such a lovely place to stay. There’s four pools to laze about or take a dip in every day, or of course you can head to the beach. There’s a private beach just close by, and this beach has been awarded a prestigious Blue Flag. Every room in the hotel has a balcony and a sea view, so you just know you’ll have some amazing views to wake up to each morning. There’s also a sauna and whirlpool for some really fabulous relaxation.
The hotel really caters to your every need. There’s three great restaurants to choose from if you’d like to have a snack or some dinner here in the hotel. Of course, you can also explore the area a little more. There’s a train station at the top of the street, so you can easily travel around the island. Book this lovely getaway to the winter sun with the links I’ve provided below! All you need to do is head to the Travel Supermarket website and search for the hotel I’ve listed above, or to make it easier filter the resorts by Paradise Bay.
- December Malta Getaway: 5 Night Stay in Paradise Bay with London Flights £80
- Provider: Travel Supermarket
- Travel period: 11/12/2018 – 15/12/2018
- Length of stay: 5 nights
- Departure airport: London Stansted
- Destination airport: Luqa Airport
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Paradise Bay Resort Hotel
- Score: 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: beachside
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfer: not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Travel insurance: Compare prices here
- Price only £80 per person based on two adults sharing