I’ve lined you up a cracking deal to a beautiful resort in the Marrakech, so don’t let this deal slip away!
Wonderful Marrakech Escape
I found this fantastic deal over at Voyage Prive, which includes a very affordable boutique hotel – Riad Sapphire and Spa. This 5/5 Tripadvisor rated resort has been awarded a Certificate of Excellence and provides a truly authentic stay in a quiet residential quarter of the old city. You will be staying in the Junior Suite which is tastefully decorated with modern interiors fused with Moroccan craftsmanship.
The brilliant location of your very own Riad means the famed Jemaa el-Fnaa square is just a 10-minute walk away! As breakfast is included, you can eat to your heart’s content before you set about exploring the “The Red City“. It is has developed this nickname owing to its rose-hued facades and medina walls, this exotic destination has much to offer to the discerning traveller.
If this sounds like your type of adventure, just click any of the links to book the deal! :) Remember you will need to set up an account for free with Voyage Prive to access the deal.
- Wonderful Marrakech Escape: 3 nights in Fabulous Hotel incl. Breakfast, Junior Suite, Spa discounts, Late check-out & Return Flights, only £174pp
- Provider: Voyage Prive
- Travel period: Multiple dates available in 2018 till March 2019 (cheapest dates: 02/12/2018 – 05/12/2018)
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Stansted (Alternative airports: Manchester, Edinburgh, Birmingham)
- Destination airport: Marrakech Menara
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Riad Sapphire and Spa
- Score: 5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: central
- Meals: Breakfast (upgrade to Half-Board available for additional fee)
- Airport transfer: none
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £174 person based on two adults sharing (includes £15 booking fee)