Find your own slice of heaven in the Algarve. Renowned for miles of golden sand, sumptuous seafood and ancient architecture. I found this amazing deal on Travel Supermarket, so make it your next city break before it’s gone!
Wonderful Portugal Getaway
You will be spending 3 nights at the Best Western Hotel Dom Bernando (rated 4/5 on Tripadvisor), so I’m certain you will have a delightful stay! Guests absolutely loved the location, which is ideal for visiting Faro’s impressive cathedral, lively marina scene and sipping a cafe in one of the many historic plazas. The city’s Old Town is bustling with medieval quarters and architectural treats such as the eerie Capela de Ossos Bone Chapel and Igreja do Carmo – an 18th-century Church. Top recommendation: if the sun is shining brightly, head to the Ria Formosa National Park, and make your way to the Sandbar Islands!
As night falls, put your dancing skills to the test in the bars down by the marina. Enjoy the eclectic mix of traditional Portuguese tavernas and modern beats, no matter what you prefer, you will not be disappointed by the array of entertainment options on offer. The Rua do Prior is at the heart of the Faro’s nightlife and is home to some of the best-known clubs and bars in town.
Get on board with this deal by clicking any of the links :)
- Wonderful Portugal Getaway: 3 nights in Well Rated Hotel in Excellent Location incl. Return Flights, only £136pp
- Provider: Travel Supermarket
- Travel period: 15/10/2018 – 18/10/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Luton
- Destination airport: Faro
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Best Western Hotel Dom Bernardo
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: central
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfer: not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £136 per person based on two adults sharing