Today I really have found for you a completely awesome holiday! Who doesn’t want to escape the dreary weather here in the UK in May and sit in the sun in Portugal! If this sounds like just the thing you’re looking for, then get booking this lovely getaway I’ve found over on Loveholidays pronto!
Book this awesome getaway to Portugal today!
Check out the lovely getaway I found over on Loveholidays. You’ll be staying in the 4* Muthu Clube Praia Da Oura (3.5/5 on TripAdvisor). Don’t let the TripAdvisor score scare you though, as all the most recent reviews have been super positive. The hotel is found in the outskirts of the resort town of Albufeira and is just a few minutes walk to some awesome sandy beaches. Perfect for stretching out under the sun with a good book. If you don’t feel like the walk to the beach every morning, feel free to stick around in the hotel. There are lots of amenities available, such as a Jacuzzi to relax in with some bubbly, or chill out in the spa.
I found this wonderful getaway over on Loveholidays so be sure that you book with them directly. I hope you have a great time.
- Portugal: 4 Nights in May incl 4* Hotel & Flights from £157 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Loveholidays
- This holiday is ATOL protected
- Travel dates: 21 – 25 May 2018
- More dates in April, May and June available
- Length of stay: 4 nights
- Airport of departure: London Luton
- Alternative airports: Manchester, Belfast, Birmingham, Bournemouth, Bristol, Cardiff, Leeds, Liverpool, London airports, Newcastle, East Midlands, Edinburgh, Glasgow (prices vary)
- Airline: Ryanair (at time of publication)
- Hotel: 4* Muthu Clube Praia Da Oura
- Rating: 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Destination: Algarve, Portugal
- Meals: self-catering
- Airport transfer not included. Transfer can be added during booking.
- Hand luggage only. Hold luggage can be added during booking.
- Prices vary depending on departure airport, length of stay, and date of travel.
- Price: only £157 per person based on 2 adults sharing