Poland is great for a city break, but it’s always nice to go off the beaten track. Sure, Krakow and Gdansk are super popular, but there’s one other city you should definitely have on your list. Be sure you grab this lovely Poznan getaway I’ve put together using my Flight Finder to get you there, and Trivago to find the hotel.
Poznan Getaway in November
The hotel I’ve spotted is the Novotel Poznan Centrum. As you can tell from the name, this 4* hotel is right in the centre of the city. So, you’re in the thick of the action from the moment you arrive. The rooms here are bright, cosy, and come equipped with central heating or air conditioning. There’s also tea and coffee facilities for you to enjoy, and be sure you visit the restaurant in the hotel.
You’re right in the centre of the city, close to the train and bus stations. So you should definitely be sure you visit the city’s museums, cathedrals, and of course the shops. The city centre is chock full of restaurants and cafés where you can sit and enjoy some people watching for a couple of hours. A walking tour of the city is always a great call, be sure to book on one! Book your break with the links below!
- Poznan Getaway in November: 4 Night Minibreak in Wonderful 4* Hotel Close to the City with Flights from Birmingham £130 pp
- Provider: Trivago and Flight Finder
- Travel period: 06/11/2018 – 10/11/2018
- Length of stay: 4 nights
- Departure airport: Birmingham
- Destination airport: Poznan
- Airline: Wizz Air
- Hotel: Novotel Poznan Centrum
- Score: 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: close to the main train and bus stations
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfer: not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: only £130 per person based on two adults sharing