Doesn’t the thoughts of a trip to Iceland just make you dreamy? I love this country so much because there’s always something new for you to experience. Whether you’ve never done a road trip before, have never experienced Icelandic food, or if the Northern Lights are still on your bucket list, this Reykjavik holiday will definitely sort you out!
Book a November Reykjavik holiday
November is actually the perfect time to visit Iceland because it’s the best time to see the Northern Lights. Your hotel is the Icelandic Apartments, a perfect base for an adventure holiday around Iceland. It’s found right beside a beautiful and tranquil lake, and some of the rooms even have a view out to the lake. You’re about a ten minute drive away from some cool museums that you can check out too, and the city itself isn’t too far away.
The best way to see Iceland is to hire a car and to drive around. You’re here for four days so you have tonnes of time to head across the country and see the sights. And, that’s four chances to see the Northern Lights, too! Book this amazing holiday with the link below!
- Reykjavik: 4 Night Stay in Beautiful and Bright Hotel with Flights from Edinburgh included £241
- Provider: Expedia
- Travel period: 20/11/2018 – 24/11/2018
- Length of stay: 4 nights
- Departure airport: Edinburgh
- Destination airport: Reyjkavik
- Airline: easyJet
- Hotel: Icelandic Apartments
- Score: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: ca. 5 miles from city centre
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfer: not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: only £241 per person based on two adults sharing