I absolutely adore Rome. The city is a fantastic choice for a city break, and this Roman minibreak is the ideal way of exploring the city.
Fabulous Roman minibreak
Your hotel is the wonderful Romoli Hotel, which is found in the southern suburbs of the city. There are lots of public transport options in the area, so you can get into the city centre with ease. The hotel is wonderfully furnished with charming Italian decor that has a great modern twist bringing you right up to date. Your room is bright, spacious, and there’s a comfy bed, a great en suite, and lots of modern amenities to boost your stay. These all make the hotel a great base for your city break in the Italian capital.
There’s just so much to see in Rome. Chill out on the Spanish Steps, make a wish at the Trevi Fountain, gaze in awe at the Colosseum, and hit up a gelateria for some ice cream. You’ll adore the food, wine and coffee here! Book this break with the links below!
- Roman Minibreak: 2 Night Break with Hotel, Glass of Wine on Arrival and Flights with Option for Tours £79
- Provider: Wowcher
- Travel period: valid for travel until 30 November 2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Departure airport: London (Stansted, Gatwick, Luton), Manchester, Edinburgh, Bristol
- Destination airport: Rome
- Airline: budget airline
- Hotel: Romoli
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: close to Parco della Caffarella
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfer: not included. £25-30pp supplement to include return airport transfers.
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: only £79 per person based on two adults sharing