Have you been to Italy? Perhaps you’ve only been to the mainland. Let me promise you, there is so much to see on the islands that lay around the country too. You should start your Italian island journey with this great little Sardinia break I’ve spotted. Leave your worries behind with this stunner!
October Sardinia break
Your hotel is the Residence Le Pavoncelle, which is in the town of Olbia. This well-rated hotel is super close to the coast, and you can head out for a little stroll along the cliffs and the beach after dinner. There’s also an amusement park right on the beach, where you can relive your childhood.
The town of Santa Teresa is also close by, so be sure you’ve paid it a visit too. And when you’ve seen everything that’s on offer, you can come back with a local bottle of wine and chill with a glass on your Juliet balcony. Isn’t that the best way to end the evening? Book your lovely holiday with the links below!
- Olbia in Sardinia: 7 Night Stay in Wonderful 4* Hotel with Return Flights from Manchester £135pp
- Provider: TravelSupermarket
- Travel period: 16/10/2018 – 23/10/2018
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Departure airport: Manchester
- Destination airport: Olbia
- Airline: easyJet
- Hotel: Residence Le Pavoncelle
- Score: 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: ca. miles from city centre
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfer: not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: only £135 per person based on two adults sharing