Sardinia is one of the most beautiful Islands I’ve ever seen and now you have a chance to see it as well with this amazing deal on Travel Supermarket. It can be hard to find bargain getaways to stunning destinations like Sardinia, but I’ve managed to find you a 7-night escape to this slice of Italian paradise!
Wonderful Sardinia Escape
I’ve spotted loads of great deals for April and May, just when the warmth of summer weather is starting to make its return! Included in all deals are your return flights from either London or Manchester as well as your 7-night stay at the excellent Residence Le Fontane, a lovely property with a relaxed, welcoming atmosphere in the south of Sardinia. You’re situated just a stone’s throw from the centre of town, meaning you’ve got loads of fantastic restaurants and beaches within easy reach!
Speaking of beaches: the beaches in Sardinia are said to be the best in the Mediterranean, so go and see for yourself ;) I personally recommend visiting at least one Nuraghe, which are beehive-like stone dwellings from the bronze age, and can only be found in Sardinia. And of course, when in Italy, an absolute must-do is trying the local food and wine e.g. Cannonau is a traditional wine that has intense flavours!
Departures from London
- Wonderful Sardinia Escape: 7 Nights in Great Hotel in Fantastic Location with Return Flights only £137
- Provider: Travel Supermarket
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Destination airport: Cagliari
- Airline: Budget airline
- Hotel: Residence le Fontane
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Villasimius, Sardinia, Italy
- Meals: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Travel insurance: Compare prices here
- Price: from only £137 per person based on two adults sharing