I love Venice so much. The whole city is a true floating paradise. With so many beautiful canals to explore, perhaps the best way to see the city is on a romantic gondola ride through the canals. It’s a fantastic way to see the city’s stunning architecture and really get into the spirit of the city.
A Venetian getaway
With this great Groupon deal, you have the choice between two great hotels. The first hotel that you could be staying at is the 3* Hotel Aaron (4/5 on TripAdvisor) which is a short walk from the Venezia Mestre train station. The second option you have is the Hotel La Meridiana (4.5 out of 5 on TripAdvisor) in a really central location. The perfect way to see the city in all its splendour! Both hotels are great options for your stay in this absolutely wonderful city.
There are plenty of dates available for this trip. The ones that I’ve selected are for November but there are dates there from July to January next year. Plus if the airport doesn’t suit you there are plenty of options with that too. The only thing to bear in mind though is that the prices will change depending on when you are departing.
I found this getaway over on Groupon so be sure that you have booked with them directly.
- Venice: 2 Nights incl Choice of Hotel & Flights from £99pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Groupon
- Travel dates: Above price departure dates are 5-14th, 18-22th, 27-30/11/2018 (Valid for arrivals on dates from Jul 2018 to Jan 2019.)
- Length of stay: 2 nights (Stays of three and four nights available at higher prices)
- Airport of departure: London (Bristol, Manchester, Edinburgh & Manchester Available)
- Airline: Budget airline
- Hotel: 3* Hotel Aaron or the Hotel La Meridiana
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 581 reviews / 4.5 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
- Destination: Venice
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfer not included.
- Prices vary depending on departure airport, length of stay, and date of travel.
- Price: only £99 per person based on 2 adults sharing