If you missed the chance to travel to Warsaw then do it with this deal! The capital of Poland is a city for everyone’s taste and a bustling metropolis. You should definitely stroll over the streets of the old town that has become a UNESCO World Heritage Site and that is the centre of attractions for all globetrotters. Stay in cosy cafés and see many musical and theatrical performances in the open-air galleries. The landmark of Warsaw is the 231m high palace of culture that you should definitely visit. You can explore numerous palaces, churches and synagogues, but also historical monuments such as the grave of the unknown soldier or the Warsaw Ghetto Memorial.
Book your Warsaw Xmas Break today!
You’ll be staying in the Castle Inn (4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence)! You’re just a couple of minutes away from many fantastic sights, including the Old Town, the Plac Zamkowy (Castle Square), the Muzeum Wojska Polskiego, and many fantastic restaurants! You’ll also have free WiFi, and so you can still stay in touch with your jealous family and friends back home!
And don’t forget at what time of year you’re travelling… It’s the run-up to Christmas! The Christmas markets are something you definitely do not want to miss out on, especially as they coincide with your holiday dates! The Wilson Square in Zoliborz is where one of the main Christmas markets are, and it’s comprised of a number of wooden chalets where various foods are sold, including cheese, meats and hot drinks, as well as Christmas decorations!
There’s also a Christmas market in Barbakan, a defensive structure of the Old Town in the 16th century, comprised of 60 wooden chalets, so I recommend you visit at least one of these markets on your Warsaw Xmas Break! Dates: 30 November 2016- 8 January 2017
I found this deal on Trivago!
- Warsaw Xmas Break: 3 Nights incl. Inn & Flights only £109 pp
- Travel dates: 10-13 December 2016
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- Airport of departure: Glasgow
- Alternative airports: Birmingham, Leeds, London, Belfast, Bristol, Edinburgh, Manchester, Newcastle (range from £60-£80, choose your own dates!)
- Airline: WizzAir / RyanAir on return (2 bookings required)
- Hotel: Castle Inn
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 417 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Destination: Warsaw, Poland
- Airport transfer: find average transfer prices here
- Price: only £109 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- Price breakdown: