The contemporary Croatian city of Zadar blends centuries-old architecture with a youthful vibe. You can enjoy discovering this gem on the Dalmatian Coast with this Zadar city break I spotted on Expedia.
Zadar City Break
Kick back and relax at the Apartments Zadar. These 3-star apartments are a 15-minute walk from the nearest beach and 20 minutes from the historical city centre. These apartments are highly rated by previous guests who commended their cleanliness and facilities. You can rent a car or boat or organise an excursion to other destinations here!
There’s plenty of medieval and Romanesque gems to take in during your trip to Croatia, as well some quirky installations. The Zadar Cathedral offers beautiful views from its bell tower, while the Monument to the Sun creates a cacophony of lights come sundown. Personally, of my favourite landmarks is the sea organ installation! If you feel like venturing further, then arrange an excursion to the Kornati Islands, Plitvice Lakes, Krka Waterfalls or other destinations around the stunning Dalmatian Coast.
- Zadar City Break: 3 Nights in Excellent Apartments Incl. Flights just £114
- Provider: Expedia
- Travel period: 06/04/2019 – 09/04/2019
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Manchester
- Destination airport: Zadar ZAD
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Apartments Zadar
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Zadar, Croatia
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Travel insurance: Compare prices here
- Price only £114 per person based on two adults sharing