The Greek island Zante is less known then for example Corfu, but it is really worth a visit. The island is part of the Ionian Islands and attracts every year more and more tourists from Europe and the rest of the world. Do you want to know why? Because Zante offers some special sights that you won’t see anywhere else in the world. On the one hand there is the ‘smugglers cove’ in the Northwest of the island and on the other hand is there a beach that you can only access by boat. Visit on this beach the stranded ship ‘Panagiotis’ which stranded here in 1980. But the ship isn’t the only that is interesting to see: the view of the over 200 metres high cliffs that surround the bay is stunningly beautiful. And for all animal fans I suggest you to pay a visit to the National Marine Park, where you can observe the ‘loggerhead turtle’ (Latin Caretta Caretta).
Travel for only £229 per person based on 2 adults and 1 child (your child pays only £1!) to a nice hotel directly on the beach. The hotel is the 3-star Alykanas Beach (#5 of 8 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence 2013) is close to bars, shops and restaurants and only 500 metres from the Alykanas’ resort centre. Book the family holiday on thomascook.com incl. hotel, flights from Glasgow and coach transfers and look forward to soak up the sun in Autumn.
- Zante: 7 Nights Family Holiday incl. Hotel, Flights and Transfer for only £229
- Travel period: 28/09/2014 – 06/10/2014
- Travel duration: 7 nights
- approx. air temperature during stay: 29°C
- Airport of departure: Glasgow
- Airline: Thomas Cook Airlines
- Hotel: 3-star Alykanas Beach
- Rating: ranked #5 of 8 on TripAdvisor out of 365 reviews + Certificate of Excellence 2013
- Location: directly on the beach, approx. 400 metres to shops and restaurants, 500 metres to the resort centre
- Destination: Zante / Greece
- Board basis: self catering
- Airport transfer in Zante: pick-up and drop-off between airport and hotel included
- Price: only £229 per person based on 2 adults and 1 child sharing
FYI: Sometimes the link to Thomas Cook doesn’t work on the first click. Therefore please click a second time on the link.
Click here for the Zante Deal