City life in Scotland is more than just Edinburgh and Glasgow. Take a look at my great deal today to the third biggest city in this beautiful country – Aberdeen.
Spend the night in the luxurious 4* Bauhaus Hotel right in the centre of town. It’s got a 4/5 TripAdvisor rating, as well as an esteemed Certificate of Excellence, so you know once you’ve arrived you’re in for the royal treatment. Its decor is muted and comforting, perfect for helping you to relax and drift off to sleep. When you wake the next morning, the treats continue as you’re granted a free breakfast. Make sure you try the haggis – if you dare! Once you’re well rested and fed to satisfaction, it’s time to hit the sights. You’re just minutes from the huge range of shops and restaurants on Union Street, ideal for grabbing a wee bargain. There’s also tonnes of cafés around the city, from chain stores like Costa to little independent roasters such as Books and Beans. If you need a caffeine hit, you’ve come to the right place, no doubt about that.
Before you head back for home, be sure to check out the Maritime Museum, which has free entry but is still totally worth the spend! It’s a great chance to learn about the oil rig history of this city, and I really recommend checking out the chilling and moving Piper Alpha exhibit.
I found this excellent deal on TravelSupermarket, so be sure to book it directly with them. Have a great time!
- Aberdeen: 1 Night incl 4* Hotel & Breakfast only £32.50pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with TravelSupermarket
- Travel dates: 15 -16 October 2017
- Length of stay: 1 night
- Hotel: 4* Bauhaus Hotel
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 408 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Destination: Aberdeen, Scotland
- Meals: breakfast included
- Travel is not included
- Price: only £32.50 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly