Check out this beautiful Bed & Breakfast located in Glasgow where you can enjoy the many attractions within the city.
4* Alamo Guest House
Located an easy walking distance from Glasgow’s main areas the 4* Alamo Guest House (4.5/5 Tripadvisor + Certificate of Excellence) is the perfect place to stay if you want to explore the cultural wonders of Glasgow. There are many things you can see and do in Glasgow from the galleries, theaters and museums to the cinemas, restaurants, bars and clubs. The Glasgow International Airport is about 10 miles away from the property which is easily accessible by the underground or it is a 20 minute drive for those with a car. You can also travel around the city by bus as all local buses are 2 minutes away from the propery and you can ride the Glasgow Tour Bus which is a great way to explore the city.
This 1880 Victorian property is decorated to perfection providing a comfortable, luxurious stay. Each room is provided with a Video/DVD player, TV, Radio and FREE WiFi for your entertainment. The hotel has Tennis Courts, Croquet and Bowls meaning that you can unwind whilst having fun with loved ones. Children can also make the most of the outdoor and indoor play areas. The whole area around the hotel is bustling with restaurants, cafes and bars to cater your needs. The museums and galleries showcase a variety of things from Art to Transport meaning that everyone can enjoy what the city has to offer.
Head on over to Trivago today and book your get away to the wonderful city of Glasgow.
- Alamo Guest House only £36.50 pp per night
- Provider: Trivago
- Travel dates: depends on availability
- Example dates: 27 – 28 February 2018
- Length of stay: 1 Night
- Hotel: 4* Alamo Guest House
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Hotel location: 1.3 miles from city centre of Glasgow
- Destination: Glasgow
- Meals: Self Catering
- Travel is not included
- Room price per night: £73
- Price: only £36.50 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly