You could soon be off to one of the greatest cities in the whole of Europe, that’s right you’re going to…. Ardmore! I know you probably haven’t heard of it, but it’s a small town in the South East of Ireland founded in the 5th century by St. Declan. The village itself is quaint yet still buzzing, with authentic cafes, pubs and cottages. Several nice beaches are nearby, and visitors can explore the area on foot for more captivating views.
Book your Ardmore Stay today!
The Deluxe Room with Sea View in the Cliff House Hotel (4.5/5 on TripAdvisor) is in high demand at the moment, so get booking! Your room comes with a bath, a private bathroom and of course, free WiFi, just in case you want to keep up to date with the news, your friends, and your family whilst watching the tide come in and out! The hotel restaurant has also been awarded a Michelin Star for its fine Irish food, so remember to make the most of the breakfast! You can also enjoy a hot tub, a gym and an outdoor seaweed bath (which is as strange an experience as it sounds)!
I found this deal on Trivago! Book now before someone else grabs it!
- Ardmore Stay: 1 Night incl. 5* Hotel only £87.50 pp
- Travel dates: 5 – 6 March 2017 (example dates)
- More dates available, price may vary and depends on your dates
- Length of stay: 1 Night (or more)
- Hotel: 5* Cliff House Hotel
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 1497 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Ardmore
- Destination: Ireland
- Meals: Full Irish Breakfast (some may say English!) :)
- Total price for a night: £175
- Price: only £87.50 per person based on 2 adults sharing