No time for a full long-haul holiday? Just a few days of peace in the UK here and there? Have a look at this gorgeous Brighton hotel, you’ll love it! The Lanes are a truly a shoppers’ dream, with unique gifts, hippie home decorations and more vintage clothes than you can shake a stick at. The culinary delicacies are like something out of a storybook.. perhaps stay away from the Saveloy sausage, but the sweet and creamy fudge is definitely a must! Brighton has one of the best music scenes in the country, so why not catch a gig or two at The Green Door Store – rock on baby!
Book your 4* Brighton Staycation today!
You’ll be staying in the fantastic 4* Drakes (4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence) and I can guarantee that it’s an amazing place to stay on your Brighton Staycation! Not only is it on Brighton’s Seafront, it also has a restaurant as well as a bar, so you can chill out in the evenings with a pack of cards and a cocktail! You’ll also get free WiFi, so no matter how many photos you get of Brighton pier, send them all to your jealous friends and family back home! The hotel itself is located pretty close by to many lovely restaurants including Anatolia Cuisine, Brighton Rocks and Thewitchez Photo Design Cafe Bar… it’s your choice!
I found this deal on Trivago!
- Brighton Staycation: 1 Night incl. 4* Hotel only £59.50 pppn!
- Provider: Book this deal through Trivago!
- Travel dates: 5-6 December 2016 (change the dates to suit you- prices may vary!)
- Length of stay: 1 night (can change length of stay)
- Hotel: 4* Drakes
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 889 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Hotel location: 0.2 miles from city centre
- Destination: Brighton
- Travel is not included
- Meals: None included
- Price: only £59.50 pppn based on 2 adults sharing
- If you have any queries, contact the provider directly!