Cambridge! The river Cam, the bridges, the students, the tourists… everything about this University city is just fantastic! There are so many amazing places to go and visit, including the Cambridge University colleges of course! You might not be allowed in a lot of them… but bribing the students is a good solution ;) There are a huge number of restaurants I’d recommend you eat at, including Smokeworks, Cambridge Chophouse as well as Rainbow Cafe if you like your vegetarian food! And for dessert… Fitzbillies is the place to go! Punting is also one of the things you can’t avoid at Cambridge, so definitely try it out, even when the river is full of punters! I’d recommend you use the company Scudamores to hire your own punt, as you have the freedom to choose where you want to travel!
Book your Cambridge Stay today!
You’ll be staying at the fantastic 4* Anstey Hall (4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence) and I guarantee that’s it’s a majestic and cosy place to live on your Cambridge Stay! It’s a non-smoking hotel, and there is also a bar/lounge so that you could chill there in the evening. However, I’d definitely suggest that you go and explore the city in the evening, as it’s really when the city wakes up! If you’re there to experience what it’s like to be a student again… then Cindies or Lola’s club is the place to go! The hotel itself is full of beautiful antique furniture and Post-Impressionist paintings (oh and if you’re into your art, then Fitz Museum is the place to go!)
I found this deal on Trivago!
- Cambridge Stay: 1 Night incl. 4* Hotel & Breakfast only £40 pp
- Provider: Book this deal through Trivago!
- Travel dates: 4-5 December 2016 are example dates (depends on availability)
- Length of stay: Any
- Accommodation: 4* Anstey Hall
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 216 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: 2.2 miles from city center
- Meals: Breakfast
- Price: only £40 pppn based on 2 adults sharing
- If you have any queries, please contact the provider directly