Canterbury! Known for being one of the top English Cathedral Cities, as well as for the home of the Archbishop, Canterbury has so many nooks and crannies to explore! Medieval alleyways, riverside gardens… this place has a mixture of amazing sights! Canterbury Cathedral is a must-visit, as well as Canterbury Heritage Museum, Beaney House of Art and Knowledge and the West Gate Towers! You definitely have to be a culture vulture if you want to enjoy your time in Canterbury to the maximum! And if you’ve read the Canterbury Tales… that’s an even better way to see your favourite locations come to life!
Book your Canterbury Stay today!
You’ll be staying in the fantastic 4* Canterbury Cathedral Lodge (4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 1004 reviews + Certificate of Excellence) and I can guarantee you’re gonna love your stay here! It’s located pretty close to many of the main sights including the Cathedral itself (which towers over the hotel!), the Canterbury Museum and Christ Church Gate. An amazing breakfast will be included in your deal so make the most of it, and it should last you till lunch or even dinner! But if you’re looking for something to eat in the evening, there are a couple of restaurants nearby including Pork & Co., Deeson’s Restaurant as well as Cafe Mauresque!
I found this deal on Trivago!
- Canterbury Stay: 4* Hotel & Breakfast only £48.50 pppn!
- Provider: Book this deal through Trivago!
- Travel dates: 9 – 10 April 2017 (more dates available)
- Length of stay: 1 Night
- Hotel: 4* Canterbury Cathedral Lodge
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 1,086 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Canterbury (0.2 miles from city center)
- Meals: Breakfast
- Price: only £48.50 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- If you have any queries, contact the provider directly!