Carmarthenshire’s county town is one closely associated with myths and legend, for those who have heard of the town anyway! It’s a pretty good place to shop, as well as a good transport hub! The Romans built a fort and amphitheatre here, as well as a castle built in 1106! It is reputed to be the birthplace of Myrddin, more commonly known in English as Merlin, and he had a tree planted in memory of him in 1659, seen as a good luck charm, as a relic that keeps the town standing! (Unfortunately the tree died 40 years ago but the town is still stable so…no worries there) :)
Book your Carmarthen Staycation today!
You’ll be staying in the fantastic 4* Corran Resort & Spa (4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence), and I can guarantee it’s an absolutely stunning accommodation option whilst on your Carmarthen Staycation! There’s a pool, a restaurant, a bar, lounge, spa as well as a fitness centre and workout room! You’ll also have a breakfast included, so don’t worry about going hungry in the morning! The dates I have picked include your stay in a Luxury Cottage, but there are more room options available. : )
I found this deal on Travelsupermarket! Feel free to amend the dates to suit you, there are many dates available (prices vary though).
- Carmarthen Staycation: 1 Night incl. 4* Hotel & Breakfast only £77.50 pp
- Provider: Book this deal through Travelsupermarket
- Travel dates: dependent on availability, example dates: 5 – 6 November 2017
- Prices vary dependent on dates
- Hotel: 4* Corran Resort & Spa
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 686 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Destination: Laugharne, Wales
- Meals: Breakfast
- Price: only £77.50 per person per night based on 2 adults sharing
- If you have any queries, please contact the provider directly!