Knutsford is one of Cheshire’s most popular tourist destinations! King Street with its popularly-visited Gaskell Tower, Church Hill with its cobbled streets and brightly painted structures, Tatton Park with its stunning landscape gardens and magnificent hall events including the RHS Flower Show make Knutsford the ideal Cheshire Leisure Break destination. It was no coincidence that David and Victoria Beckham were charmed by the unique character of Knutsford and frequently chose to dine at the Belle Epoque Brasserie.
Book your Cheshire Break today!
You’ll be staying in The 4* Mere Golf Resort & Spa (4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence) and I can safely say it’s the perfect place to stay on your Cheshire Break! There’s a pool, a bar, lounge, a fitness center and gym, as well as a fantastic restaurant on offer! Also, it is of course a golf resort, and so you can drive your passion on the 18 hole championship golf course and practice your skills on the North West’s only floating driving range.
I found this deal on Trivago!
- Cheshire Break: 4* Hotel & Breakfast only £66 pp
- Travel dates: 30-31 October 2016
- Length of stay: 1 night
- Hotel: 4* The Mere Golf Resort & Spa
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 925 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Hotel location: approx. 2.6 miles from city centre
- Destination: Cheshire
- Price: only £66 per person based on 2 adults sharing