Fancy a quick getaway where you don’t have to leave the country, and yet still discover a beautiful place? Then take a look at this lovely Conwy Spa break to have a night away.
Relaxing Conwy Spa Break
You will stay at the The Quay Hotel and Spa in Conwy, North Wales. It’s an ideal spot to explore the medieval and historical towns nearby. You’re near Snowdonia National Park, perfect for pretty walks. You could head to Llandudno with its many beaches and award-winning Pier. For more cultural exploration you could go to the town of Conwy, which has a 13th-century castle and the Elizabethan style Plas Mawr. Whatever you feel like doing on your short break, you will be sure to find something here.
The hotel will provide you with a delicious Welsh breakfast in the morning and a room with a TV, Free WiFi, an en suite with toiletries and you may have a balcony or terrace. If you don’t want to explore the nearby areas and want to just relax then you can check out the hotel’s swimming pool, sauna and spa where you can get a number of different treatments. In the evening you can also dine at the Grill Room Restaurant which has a variety of dishes made from local Welsh produce.
To book this lovely getaway, just book your stay on Secret Escapes. Remember, after clicking the link you must create a Secret Escapes account if you don‘t have one already, and then sign in to view the deal!
- Conwy Spa Break: Overnight Stay in Fabulous Spa Hotel in North Wales with Breakfast included £50
- Provider: Secret Escapes
- Travel dates: several dates available up to end of February 2019
- Sample dates: 20/01/2019 – 21/01/2019
- Length of stay: 1 night
- 2 night stays with dinner also available, £129 per person
- Find great flights on our Flight Finder
- Hotel: The Quay Hotel and Spa
- Score: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Hotel location: Conwy, north Wales
- Meals: breakfast included
- Transportation not included
- Price: only £50 per person based on 2 adults sharing