If you’re looking for a trip overseas, but you don’t want to travel too far away, why not consider a little trip to Ireland? It’s only an hour away from most parts of the UK by plane, and the stunning countryside scenery is really something to behold. If you want a holiday in Ireland that has all the charm of the countryside, but is still in the hubbub of the city, then Cork is definitely the spot for you. With this gorgeous Cork minibreak, you’ll be right in the thick of it. As the hotel is in the seaside village of Kinsale, you’re just a half an hour’s drive from Cork City, where a trip to the English Market is a must! Hey, if it’s good enough for the Queen. . . You’re also going to be an hour and a half from the natural beauty of Killarney, where you can walk around the park. Whatever your tastes, there’s definitely something to do here.
Your 4* Cork minibreak
You’ll stay in the luxury of the 4* Macdonald Kinsale Hotel & Spa. This stunning hotel, rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor, is right out on Oysterhaven Bay, so you get perfect views across the bay. You’ll be truly spoiled here, with a bottle of wine awaiting you on your arrival. You’ll also get dinner in the evening, and breakfast the following morning after a cosy night’s sleep in your Classic Room. There’s also a €20 voucher to put towards any pre-booked spa treatment. As there are so many dates available right up to the end of January 2018, you can combine this deal with my Flight Fare Finder to find great flights and have a wonderful break tailored to you.
I found this awesome Cork minibreak on Voyage Prive so be sure to book directly with them. Please remember that once you click the link, you will have to create a Voyage Prive account (if you do not have one already) in order to view the deal.
- Cork Minibreak: 1 Night incl 4* Hotel, Dinner & Breakfast only £59.50pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Voyage Prive
- Travel dates: several dates available up to end of January 2018
- Sample travel dates: 4 – 5 September 2017
- Length of stay: 1 night
- Stay two nights for £30 extra
- Find the cheapest flights through my Flight Fare Finder
- Hotel: 4* Macdonald Kinsale Hotel & Spa
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 543 reviews
- Hotel location: approx half an hour from Cork city centre
- Destination: Kinsale, Cork, Ireland
- Meals: breakfast and dinner included
- Price includes booking fee
- Travel is not included
- Price: only £59.50 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly