Need a relaxing night but don’t want to have to leave the country? Why not head down to Cornwall, where I have found this deal on a hotel for only £26 per person for a night of bliss! It is the perfect way to get out of the bigger cities and immerse yourself in Cornish culture :-) Whilst you’re there I would really recommend going to see the Eden Project as you are only a twenty minute car ride away. The Eden Project is something that the entire world has heard of, yet also something that many Brits have never seen!
Book your Cornwall Stay today!
You’ll be staying in the amazing 4* The Quies (5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence) and I can guarantee it’s a lovely, cheap and cheerful place to live on your Cornwall Stay! You’ll receive a fantastic breakfast in the morning, so make the most of it as it’ll have to last you till lunch (maybe dinner if you explore for the whole day!) Free WiFi is also at your disposal, so keep sending photos back home to your friends and family!
I found this deal on Trivago!
- Cornwall Stay: 1 Night incl. 4* Hotel & Breakfast only £26 pppn!
- Provider: Book this deal through Trivago!
- Example Travel dates: 30 -31 March 2017
- many dates and room options available!
- Hotel: 4* The Quies
- Rating: 5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 447 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Destination: Cornwall, England
- Meals: None included
- Price: only £26 per person per night based on 2 adults sharing
- If you have any queries, contact the provider directly!