Known as the centre of education and a city of culture, Edinburgh is a great place to visit whatever the weather. With friendly locals, unique and delicious native cuisines (such as black pudding, shortbread or haggis) and staggering amount of attractions, you will have to come back again to fit them all in!
Book your Edinburgh Stay today!
You’ll be staying in the fantastic 4* No 11 Brunswick Street (4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence) and I can guarantee it’s the best place to live whilst on your Edinburgh Stay! There’s not only a restaurant, a bar and a lounge, but also room service just in case you get peckish but don’t feel like leaving the room, as well as free WiFi! This means that you have to take photos during your stay as you’ll be able to send them to your friends and family!
I found this hotel deal on Trivago!
- Edinburgh Stay: 1 Night incl. 4* Hotel only £54 pppn
- Travel dates: 17 – 18 September 2017 (can adjust!)
- Length of stay: 1 Night
- Hotel: 4* No 11 Brunswick Street
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 974 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Destination: Edinburgh, Scotland
- Meals: None included
- Price: only £54 per person per night based on 2 adults sharing