There’s nowhere better than Scotland for a bit of culture spotting, so let the next case of Wanderlust take you on a Glasgow city break :) The port city on the River Clyde is renowned for its architecture and plenty of cultural arts such as opera, ballet and the National Theatre of Scotland. You’ll spot plenty of acclaimed museums, and you won’t be stuck for things to see and do.
4* Glasgow Getaway
You’ll be staying in the 4* Carlton George with excellent ratings (4,5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence). Located right in the heart of the city you’re in the best spot to get out and to get around ;) The hotel comes with super fancy interiors and stylish decors. Best thing about this property ?! On the 7th floor you will find a rooftop restaurant as well as a rooftop terrace?! How great is that? The restaurant is open for three meals per day and all the dishes include fresh, local produce. Enjoy excellent views over the city while you toast to a pleasant stay ;)
I found this deal on Trivago!
- 4* Glasgow Getaway: 1 Night incl. Excellent 4* Hotel only £44.50 pppn
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Trivago!
- Travel dates: depends on availability
- Example dates: 15 – 16 April 2018
- Length of stay: 1 night
- Hotel: Carlton George
- Rating: 4,5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Hotel location: Glasgow
- Destination: Scotland
- Meals: not included
- Travel is not included
- Total price per room: £89 per night
- Price: only £44.50 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly