Guildford! The heart of Surrey is waiting for you! Situated on the banks of the River Wey, Guildford is expecting more and more visitors to come and explore the historic town! The castle, museums, markets and theaters are just few of the attractions that Guildford has to offer! If you’re looking for a calm, simple city break without bothering with trains and planes, then you’ve come to the right place, and a Guildford Stay is just what you need! If you’re a nature person, don’t forget to visit the Farmer’s Market, held on the first Tuesday of each month (except January)!
Book your Guildford Stay today!
Set in a contemporary glass-fronted building, the Guildford Harbour Hotel (4/5 on TripAdvisor) is just seconds away from the cobbled streets of the town center. If you don’t feel like traveling, you can relax in the hotel’s spa, pool, stone-oven sauna or aromatic crystal steam room! The restaurant’s bar also offers delicious cocktails and various wines which you can enjoy after a long day! The hotel also offers breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner, and even afternoon tea, all at a small extra cost! Free WiFi is also available, so that you can still keep in touch with your friends and family during your overnight stay!
I found this deal on Trivago!
- Guildford Stay: 1 Night incl. 4* Hotel only £40 pppn
- Provider: Book this deal through Trivago!
- Travel dates: 13-14 November 2016
- Length of stay: 1 Night
- Accommodation: 4* Guildford Harbour Hotel
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 1634 reviews
- Location: 0.4 miles from Guildford castle
- Destination: Guildford
- Meals: Non-inclusive
- Price: only £40 per person per night based on 2 adults
- If you have any queries, contact the provider directly!