Check out this Lake District staycation deal I found on Trivago from only £109 per couple (that’s just £55 per person!) where you could be enjoying a night in a 4* Hotel including breakfast each morning of your stay, and access to spa facilities! Check out the full details below! You definitely wont be without something to do during your stay in the Lake District, with easy access to activities such as golfing, horse riding, hiking and cycling. In the local area, you can also visit Appleby Castle, Whinfell Forest, Acorn Bank and the Dalemain Mansion and Historic Gardens.
Your Lake District Staycation Deal
You will be staying at the Appleby Manor (4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence + GreenLeaders Platinum) for 1 night, on a bed and breakfast basis. This gorgeous 4* Hotel is situated in the stunning Eden Valley, right on the doorstep on the Lake District National Park. At the on site Garden Spa, you can enjoy an Aqua Thermal Journey, and make use of the hydrotherapy pool, hot tubs and heat rooms. You can also enjoy the Oak Room Restaurant, which offers seasonal dishes, freshly prepared breakfasts, a lighter menu and drinks.
I found this deal on Trivago, please book directly with them! Have a lovely stay!
- 4* Lake District Break: 4* Hotel & Breakfast only £55pp
- Travel dates: 25 – 26 June 2017
- Many other dates available (prices may vary)
- Length of stay: 1 Night
- Hotel: 4-star Appleby Manor
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 1,516 reviews + Certificate of Excellence + GreenLeaders Platinum
- Destination: Cumbria, England
- Meals: Breakfast
- Rental car on carrentals.co.uk
- Price: only £55 per person based on 2 adults sharing