Check out this Lake District staycation deal I found on Wowcher from only £139 per couple (that’s just £69.50 per person!) where you could be enjoying a night in a 4* Hotel including breakfast each morning of your stay, a glass of Fizz and the possibility for so much more! Check out the full details below!
Your Lake District Staycation Deal
You will be staying at the Appleby Manor (4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence + GreenLeaders Platinum) for 1 night, on a bed and breakfast basis. This gorgeous 4* Hotel is situated in the stunning Eden Valley, right on the doorstep on the Lake District National Park. You definitely wont be without something to do during your stay in the Lake District, with easy access to activities such as golfing, horse riding, hiking and cycling.
This deal includes a glass of fizz and 3-hour access to the aqua thermal spa, and you also have the choice of upgrading your stay to include a two course dinner! Cheers!
- 4* Lake District Break: 4* Hotel, Breakfast & Fizz (& Dinner Option!) only £139
- Travel dates: Must book by 11th Sep 2016. (Valid until 30th Sep 2016.) (Excludes 27th-28th Aug 2016.)
- Length of stay: 1 Night
- Hotel: 4-star Appleby Manor
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 1,060 reviews + Certificate of Excellence + GreenLeaders Platinum
- Destination: Cumbria, England
- Meals: Breakfast (Dinner Option available)
- Rental car on carrentals.co.uk
- Price: only £69.50 per person based on 2 adults sharing