Leeds is one of my favourite spots for a staycation. It’s pretty central, and as it’s just off the A1 so it’s easy to get to from pretty much anywhere in the country. I’ve found you a fantastic deal to help you visit this beautiful city.
You’ll stay at the 4* Met Hotel (rated 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor), which is right in the centre of town. Your luxurious double room is waiting for you to arrive, and it’s laden with treats for you to really settle into your stay. Not only will you have tea and coffee facilities, a flatscreen TV and incredibly fast Wi-Fi, but there will be a bottle of house wine waiting for you to enjoy.
In the evening, you’ll enjoy a sumptuous 2 course meal in the hotel’s restaurant. From an incredible fish cake started, delicious pork belly main to an indulgent spiced toffee cake for pudding, I don’t envy you trying to pick which courses to sample. Don’t get too full though – make sure you leave space for that full English breakfast the following morning.
If you need more time to relax, fear not. For £179 you can stay for an extra night. What a bargain! This awesome deal comes from Wowcher so make sure to go over there and book directly!
- Leeds: 1 Night incl 4* Hotel, Bottle of Wine, Dinner & Breakfast only £99pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Wowcher
- Travel dates: several options available
- Sample travel dates: 21 – 22 July 2017
- Length of stay: 1 night
- Option to stay 2 nights available for £179
- Hotel: 4* Met Hotel
- Rating: 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 1,479 reviews
- Destination: Leeds
- Meals: all inclusive
- Price: only £99 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly