There’s nothing like a luxurious staycation, and that is exactly what I’ve found for you today. With this wonderful travel deal from Groupon you can spend a night in the beautiful historic city of Liverpool. This city has such a rich history and musical heritage, I’m sure you will absolutely love your time here.
Lovely Staycation in Liverpool
Your hotel is the 4* Hallmark Inn Liverpool which is rated at 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor. You’ll be given a very warm greeting with an ice cold glass of Prosecco to start your trip off right. The hotel is right in the heart of the University District and it’s also very close to Liverpool One, the city’s huge shopping centre. Maybe bring your credit card with you, you never know what bargains you could find.
Once you’ve had the delicious breakfast provided by your hotel, then it’s time to explore the city and what it has to offer. The city was home to the Beatles, and there’s plenty of places you can visit that will pay tribute to Liverpool’s most famous sons. A walk along Abbey Road is a must. For footie fans, whether you’re a Red destined for Anfield or you’re catching an Everton game at Goodison Park, there’s plenty of options for you.
I found this lovely staycation over on Groupon so be sure to book with them directly. Have a fab time!
- Liverpool: 1 Night incl 4* Hotel, Breakfast & Prosecco from £29.50pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Groupon
- Travel dates: Valid from 1 Oct 2017 to 30 Mar 2018
- Length of stay: 1 night
- Stay for 2 nights starting from £99 (£49.50pp)
- Stay for 3 nights starting from £129 (£64.50pp)
- Find the cheapest flights through my Flight Fare Finder
- Hotel: 4* Hallmark Inn Liverpool
- Rating: 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 546 reviews
- Hotel location: approx 15 minute walk from Liverpool One shopping centre
- Destination: Liverpool
- Meals: breakfast
- Price includes following services:
- Travel is not included
- Total price: £59
- Price: only £29.50 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly