Wow, I’ve found a wonderful way to get into that Christmas spirit. It’s definitely not too early to start thinking about your Christmas break, and if you have any annual leave leftover this could be the best way to use it up.
London at Christmastime
You’ll be staying in the beautiful 4* H10 London Waterloo, which is rated at an almost unbeatable 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor. The hotel is found in the district of Waterloo, and you’re really in the thick of the action. There’s a Tube station just around the corner, so be sure that you bring your Oyster card with you so you can get around with ease. Waterloo station is, of course, not too far away, so you can easily get to this hotel from anywhere in the south west of the UK.
The hotel has a rooftop terrace, where you can check out the twinkling lights of the city as you sit and sip some wine. Or, why not head into the city and check out the Christmas markets? London really does come alive at Christmas time. If you don’t wanna head to the markets, then why not visit the borough of Southwark or Borough, or have a stroll along the riverside to the Globe Theatre or the London Eye?
I found this great getaway over on Voyage Prive so be sure that you have booked with them directly. Remember that after clicking the link you have to create a Voyage Prive account if you do not have one already, and then sign in to view the deal!
- London: 1 Night incl 4* Hotel at Christmas & Breakfast from £77.50pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Voyage Prive
- Travel dates: depends on availability
- Sample dates: 17 – 18 December 2017
- Length of stay: 1 night
- Find the cheapest flights through my Flight Fare Finder
- Hotel: 4* H10 London Waterloo
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 3,250 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Hotel location: Waterloo
- Destination: London
- Meals: breakfast included
- Travel is not included
- Price: only £77.50 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly