Who says a luxury London staycation has to be expensive?! Check out this fabulous offer I found on Trivago – a central Canary Wharf 4* hotel for only £42.50 per person! Take a look at the details below..
Your Luxury London Staycation
Located right on the River Thames and boasting stunning views of the world famous business district Canary Wharf, the 4* DoubleTree London Docklands (4/5 on TripAdvisor) is a former 17th century Wharf Building like no other. Your stay here will be nothing short of luxury, with free gym access for all guests throughout, Wi-Fi access, 24 hour room service!
Rooms are spacious and airy, complete with ensuite bathrooms, flat screen TV’s, air conditioning (it gets super hot in the big city in summer, believe me!) and tea/coffee making facilities. Most rooms also offer a stunning city or river view, meaning every wake up call is one to remember!
If you’re feeling a little peckish, the hotel’s Columbia Restaurant provides individual barbecues on the outdoor terrace, whereas the Library or the cosy Snug restaurant, provides luxurious food and world class service. This hotel is just 15 minutes from the Canary Wharf underground station, so don’t worry about missing out.
- London Staycation: 1 Night incl. 4* Hotel only £42.50 pppn
- Provider: Book this deal through Trivago!
- Travel dates: 7-8 October 2016
- LAST MINUTE DEAL, remember you can still change the dates, but prices may vary!
- Length of stay: 1 Night
- Hotel: 4* DoubleTree London Docklands
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 1102 reviews
- Destination: London, England
- Meals: Non-inclusive
- Price: only £42.50 per person per night based on 2 adults sharing
- If you have any queries, please contact the provider directly!