I love a little break in Manchester. It’s one of the most vibrant cities in the UK and there will always be something to do here. You can experience all the excitement that the city has to offer with a fabulous Manchester staycation thanks to the very cute hotel I’ve found over on TravelSupermarket.
4* Manchester Staycation
Your hotel is the 4* Abel Heywood Boutique Hotel which has a pretty awesome 4.5/5 TripAdvisor rating, as well as having been awarded a Certificate of Excellence. This hotel is in the town’s Northern Quarter, and it’s right next to the Arndale Shopping Centre, so it’s the ideal spot for a little shopping minibreak. You can also have a little tour of the Shudehill or visit the National Football Museum, just a short walk away from the hotel.
This boutique hotel has 14 rooms with modern decor and equipment, perfect for taking a relaxing and comfortable break. There’s also a restaurant in the hotel, where you can definitely grab a quick and light lunch or a full dinner during your stay. Or, head to some of the lovely restaurants and cafés around the hotel. You’re bound to find something you’ll like.
I found this great hotel deal over on TravelSupermarket so be sure to head over there and book it directly with them. Have a great time!
- Manchester Staycation: 1 Night in 4* Hotel only £32.50pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Travel Supermarket
- Travel dates: several dates available at this price
- Sample dates: 8 – 9 October 2017
- Length of stay: 1 night
- Find the cheapest flights through my Flight Fare Finder
- Hotel: 4* Abel Heywood Boutique Hotel
- Rating: 4.5/5 TripAdvisor out of 619 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Destination: Manchester
- Travel is not included
- Price: only £32.50 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly