It’s the huge city of Newcastle! Whilst you’re in Newcastle there is plenty for you to do, aside from partying. I really enjoy the Victoria Tunnel because it gives you an insight into the history of the city. It’s a nineteenth century wagonway which was originally used to transport coal! It’s a really interesting visit which also isn’t very widely known about, so it’s something a bit different for you to go and see whilst you’re there.
Book your Newcastle Break today!
You’ll be staying in the fantastic 4* Hampton by Hilton Newcastle (4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence) and I can guarantee it’s a brilliant place to stay on your Newcastle Break for a night! You’ll get a full breakfast which should last you most of the day, if you make the most of it! It’s a non-smoking hotel and there’s also wheelchair access, as well as a bar/lounge, restaurant, and fitness center!
I found this deal on Trivago!
- Newcastle Break: 1 Night incl. 4* Hotel & Breakfast only £29.50 pppn!
- Provider: Book this deal through Trivago!
- Travel dates: 18-19 December 2016
- Length of stay: 1 Night
- Accommodation: 4* Hampton by Hilton Newcastle
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 896 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: 0.6 miles from city center
- Destination: Guildford
- Meals: Non-inclusive
- Price: only £29.50 per person per night based on 2 adults
- If you have any queries, contact the provider directly!