I found you this Oswestry Stay in a Glamping Pod! Oswestry is a small town in the West Midlands which needs to be put on the map! You may think that all there is in Shropshire are fields and trees, when actually there is so much more! This includes the British Ironwork center, the Oswestry Iron Age Hill Fort, and also many small restaurants and tearooms which are hidden gems, only known to the locals! For those of you who like trains, you can Choo-se to go to the Cambrian Heritage Railway, after which you can go and get a beer at one of the many local pubs! But it’s going to be difficult to fit all of that into 2 days, so pick what you think will suit you the best!
Book your Oswestry Stay today!
You’ll be staying in the Big Bear Lodge (5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence), situated in a rural location and within the region of Park Hall: The Countryside Experience, as well as Powis Castle. It is also not too far from St Mary’s Church and Shrewsbury Castle. There’s also a barbecue grill, a 24 hour front desk, as well as breakfast included! So remember to fill yourself up before leaving the hotel! There’s also free WiFi, so you can keep in touch with friends and family, as well as keep up with the news in the evening after a long day of walking around the lovely town on your Oswestry Stay.
I found this Staycation for you on Travel Supermarket!
- Oswestry Staycation: 1 Night incl. 4* Hotel & Breakfast only £40 pppn
- Provider: Book your deal on Travel Supermarket!
- Travel dates: many dates available
- Example dates: 10 – 11 September 2017
- Hotel: 4* Big Bear Lodge
- Rating: 5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 236 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Destination: Oswestry
- Meals: breakfast
- Travel not included
- Price: only £40 per person per night based on 2 adults sharing
- If you have any queries, please contact the provider directly!