Plymouth! I think that this town has been unfairly victimised by many over the years, but fortunately, it is still in the process of regeneration! A historical city as well as an important Royal Naval port, the opportunities are endless in this town! From swimming in an art deco lido to kayaking to gin distillery tours, this amazing party town has so much on offer if you give it a chance!
Book your 4* Plymouth Stay today!
You’ll be staying in the fantastic 4* The Imperial (5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence) and I can guarantee it’s an amazing place to live for a night or two on your Plymouth Stay! It’s located pretty close by to many of the famous attractions, such as Plymouth Hoe, the Theatre Royal Plymouth as well as Smeaton’s Tower! And don’t worry about the food aspect, as you’ll get an amazing breakfast each morning, so make the most of it, it should last you till between lunch and dinner! If looking for a place to eat in the town, I have some options for you, such as Chloe’s Restaurant, Everest Spice as well as Jd’s Grill.
I found this deal on Trivago!
- Plymouth Stay: 1 Night incl. 4* Hotel & Breakfast only £41 pppn!
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Trivago!
- Travel period: many dates in November & December available, prices might vary
- Example dates: 21-22 November 2016
- Length of your stay: 1 night (or more)
- Hotel: 4* The Imperial
- Rating: 5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 579 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: 0.5 miles to city center
- Price: only £41 per person per night based on two adults sharing
- If you have any queries, contact the provider directly!